The Clear Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible Entries. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES and the district of Columbia. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. 21+ ONLY.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 21 years of age or older. This sweepstakes is offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry (each an “Eligible Entrant”). Any individual (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who has, within the past six (6) months, held employment with or performed services for Sponsor or any organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Campaign are not eligible to enter or win (collectively “Released Parties”) and their family members and persons living in the same households of such individuals are not eligible to participate in any Campaign. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Clear Cannabis Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: The Campaign shall start at the first of every month, and end on the last day of the given month (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received at the Site during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.
- Entries: The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements set forth on the website, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Clear Cannabis Inc. You may not enter more times than indicated on the sign up page. You may not enter by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Clear Cannabis Inc. You may not use any robotic, automatic, or programmed methods of entry.
- Prizes: Sponsor shall award the following prizes (each, a “Prize”) for the Campaign:
- Grand Prize: One or more winners will receive the prize as outlined in the state-specific offer.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Potential winners will be selected in a random selection. Winner will be notified by a request for email address within 48 hours following selection of winner. Winner must submit proof of identification and other proof of eligibility as requested by Sponsor. Clear Cannabis Inc. shall have no liability for winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All prizes will be awarded. The Prize is awarded AS IS and without any warranties of any kind. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Clear Cannabis Inc.’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Clear Cannabis Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Clear Cannabis Inc., and Clear Cannabis Inc. licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Clear Cannabis Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign for any reason, including should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Clear Cannabis Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Clear Cannabis Inc. may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Clear Cannabis Inc.Clear Cannabis Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website, or violates these Terms & Conditions. Clear Cannabis Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Clear Cannabis Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Clear Cannabis Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in (or inability to participate in) the Campaign and/or their acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failure of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries. (vi) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes materials, (vii) any change in any Prize (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, (viii) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of any Sweepstakes, (ix) human error, (x) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed Prizes (or any element thereof), or (xi) the negligence or willful misconduct by you.Sponsor is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, or undeliverable entries or Prize notifications; or for any failures, delays, or mis-deliveries of the postal system, computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical, typographical, or other error, or unauthorized human intervention, third party fraud, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or technical error. If, for any reason, an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an entry into a particular Campaign, your sole remedy is to submit another entry into another campaign.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Denver, Colorado, and The United States of America WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Clear Cannabis Inc., with offices at 7979 E. Tufts Ave, Denver CO 80204.
- By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
- Social Media Accounts: This Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media account through which it is promoted (a “SMA”). You hereby release all SMA’s of any liability associated with this Campaign. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor, and not to the applicable SMA.