The longevity of lithium ion batteries in our disposable vape pens is dependent on many factors. This is including:
- Storage method,
- Storage Temperature,
- Usage rate,
- Oil viscosity and, of course,
- The starting charge of the battery.
With all of these factors at play, there is a chance of occasional battery underperformance.
In these situations, you might experience sluggish performance or battery degradation. This could mean a few things. The product may be being under heated. Alternatively, the battery could drain before the oil tank is completely consumed.
At The Clear, we stand behind our product. Accordingly, we’ll go out of our way to give an honest profile of it.
While we know these batteries are perfect for our cannabis vaping needs, we prefer to showcase them honestly.
If you are to experience a disposable from The Clear with either of these issues, simply return it to your dispensary for replacement.
Consider These Storage Tips to Avoid Lithium Ion Batteries Underperforming:
- Avoid Mechanical or Electrical Abuse.
- Store preferably in a cool, dry and ventilated area, which is subject to little temperature change.
- Avoid storage at high temperatures
- Do not place the battery near heating equipment, nor expose to direct sunlight for long periods.
- Avoid freezing or leaving outdoors overnight in cold temperatures.
- Store disposable upright if possible.
MARIJUANA PRODUCT FOR USE BY ADULTS 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.